Error Importing DMP on Oracle XE 11.2

I was trying to run a simple import of dmp on a Oracle XE database, and I faced this error

ORA-30094: failed to find the time zone data file for version 11 in $ORACLE_HOME/oracore/zoneinfo

I google it and found the following:

Cannot import data pump export into XE11 - bug?
ORA-30094: failed to find the time zone data file for version ... in $ORACLE_HOME/oracore/zoneinfo

Both talk about timestamp file, that you can get with this query:

And returns the version you have installed:

And as you can see in my Error, says version 11, and does not match with what the DB has.

ORA-30094: failed to find the time zone data file for version 11 in $ORACLE_HOME/oracore/zoneinfo

What I did to fix it was I went to $ORACLE_HOME/oracore/zoneinfo and copy the 2 files to be version 11, and that fixed my import.


The DB still points to version 14, but the import uses the version 11 somehow, not sure the reason, but what is sure is that this fixed my issue and helped me to import my DMP without any issues.


Comments